FrieslandCampina (Peak Milk) Job Vacancy 2021 – FrieslandCampina is a unique FMCG with products that make a difference in the lives of millions of people every single day. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners and we control the whole supply chain; from the grass till the glass. FrieslandCampina’s purpose is ‘nourishing by nature’. It stands for better nutrition for the world, a good living for our farmers, now and for generations to come. We have a rich history of collaboration, innovation and sustainability.
FrieslandCampina (Peak Milk) Job Vacancy
Title: Credit Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
About the job
- We are looking for a Credit Control Manager who will champion the entire credit granting process which cuts across consistent application of credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
What We Ask
Bachelor degree holder/ Higher national diploma holder in Accounting or Business Management
- 5 years of credit and control management experience with at least 3 years of relevant supervisory experience in the commercial industry.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of how KBP partnership drives profitability.
- Understanding of RTM initiative as it impact Channel finance scheme
- Strong analytical skills, high level of literacy and numeracy, pro-active and result oriented
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of SAP
What We Offer
- We provide great learning opportunities with our FrieslandCampina Learning Academy and a fantastic work environment
- Competitive career progression
- Maintain customer credit portfolio , customer credit master data control and legal documentation
- Evaluating new and existing customers on their credit eligibility and analyse justification for credit approval
- Control customer credit risk by monitoring bank guarantees and postdated cheques
- Review of credit limit and payment term in line with policy and market condition (inflation, price increase, product mix…etc.)
- Adhering to the Month-end closing checklist to ensure that all month-end procedures are fully completed under the strict schedule and to document such review
- Maintain a monthly report system or as may be required on debtor age analysis
- Prepare monthly statement of account to specified customers
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: All candidates should Click Here to apply.