SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk & Admin Assistant Intern
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months
Contract type: Apprenticeship agreement / contract
Area activity: Technical Facilities Management
- We are looking to offer placement for an Intern for the position of a Front Desk & Admin Assistant in her Lagos office.
He/She will perform tasks such as:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings (Personal and executive support).
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing, photocopying, preparing Timesheet, expenses reports (and follow up with reimbursements).
- Write emails, memos, letters.
- Circulate document for validation & Manage DocuSign/signature books
Here are several other skills and qualifications the assistant should have:
- High School Diploma or GED minimum.
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Experience in data processing, bookkeeping or other skills you need to have performed
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience in management consulting firms will be an added advantage.
The Admin Assistant must have:
- Excellent time management skills and be able to multitask.
- Patience, organization skills and a can-do attitude are important,
- Good computer skills.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 1 year or more.
- 2+ years of clerical experience.
- Knowledge of specific software programs such as DOCUSIGN, and Ms Office Pack.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online