An oil & Gas servicing company in Victoria Island, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: NYSC
- Act as the point of contact for visitors and manages the interface between customers, clients and staff in person and via the use of technology and other means of communication.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and using good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel needed.
- Provide accurate information regarding vendor application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in-clients.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- B.Sc graduates awaiting NYSC / Undergraduates / NYSC members
- Must reside in Lagos; close proximity to the Victoria Island
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of your updated passport / picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk Intern” as the subject of the mail.