Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- As Front Desk Officer, you will be responsible for greeting and welcoming guests, receiving and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, answering all calls and directing as needed, scheduling meetings, and coordinating office activities.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the ambience of the Front Office/Reception area as well as Meeting Rooms.
- Responsible for warmly receiving guests in the office.
- Receive, sign for, and distribute mails and delivered packages from courier companies or other sources.
- Management of e-mail correspondences and enquiries from internal and external clients via the Client Service group e-mail address.
- Responsible for handling incoming calls to the official telephone number from clients, prospects and vendors.
- Implementation of developed service standards to ensure that clients’ confidence in Norrenberger’s understanding of their specific requirements and objectives is maintained.
- Receive and log client complaints, determine the cause of the complaint, explain possible resolutions to the client, follow up with responsible internal parties to ensure resolution and escalation to the Unit Lead where necessary.
- Responsible for managing client birthday information and contacting clients on their special days to aid bonding of the organization to clients.
- Responsible for handling client and prospect enquiries via the online chat platform.
- Attract potential clients by answering product and service questions, and suggesting the best suited products/services to meet the client’s objectives
- First Degree in Business Administration or a related course
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Client Services/Front Desk Management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.