Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business founded in 2017 that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- As the ‘face’ of our company, you will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Essentially, as a Front Desk Officer in Salpha Energy, your central goal is to provide our customers with outstanding service and support
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- At least ND / HND / Degree in any relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suites.