The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Frontline Marketing Portfolio Activation Senior Manager – Nigeria
Job Requisition: R-79590
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
Job Description Summary
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Manage the marketing plans and integration of plans in country/region with the relevant bottler. Also integrate plans with local commercial strategies together with Franchise team and bottler (objectives, investments, tracking execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and Integrated Marketing Campaigns).
- Provide input on regional brand plans (activities, calendars, execution of allocated Direct Marketing Expenditure) and local innovation opportunities
- Co-create on development of market-level innovation projects and provide market input for Operating Unit led Integrated Marketing campaigns (as applicable)
- Oversee localization and real-time amplification of Integrated Marketing campaigns within the country/region, providing input to relevant Integrated Marketing team
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers
- Lead country/region marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Support coordination of Franchise routines together with Franchise Managers
- Work closely with Platform services to ensure timely procurement process management and compliance related to brand activations
- Key marketing representative of respective country/region with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment and implementation of marketing plans. Work closely with Franchise team, Bottlers and collaborate across all functions to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share and profit
Qualifications & Requirements
- Significant Marketing and leadership experience (7 – 9 years).
- Direct experience with marketing activation.
- Business and commercial acumen.
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Ability to provide nuanced country/regional level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights)
- Ability to develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on mkt agenda.
- Ability to coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
- Ability to identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary
- Ability to provide input on media buying (in partnership with Marketing procurement), as necessary.
- Account Management, Business Development
- Business Insights
- Consultative Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Service Management
- Influencing Decisions
- National Account Sales
- Pitch Presentations
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Management
- Sales Process.
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online