Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Quick Service Restaurant
- Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Industry: Catering
- Job Type: Full time
The Ideal candidate will develop and implement the strategic plan for the QSR business in the most cost effective and time efficient manner.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and implementation of a strategic plan for the QSR business division.
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight for the development and implementation of tactical and operational plans for all QSR outlets.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual to guide all activities in all outlets.
- Ensure the establishment and implementation of standard QSR supply chain policies and procedures in line with leading practices.
- Oversee the development and continuous update of a customer relationship management tool to prompt effective response to current and prospective customer needs.
- Oversee and ensure full adherence to agreed recipe, menu/meal plans.
- Conduct regular site visits and spot checks to all outlets to monitor and ensure full compliance with defined food safety, cleanliness and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Ensure the timely and cost effective procurement and distribution of materials and equipment/tools between the central warehouse and all outlets.
- Oversee the preparation of the QSR business unit’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Develop, implement and maintain necessary controls.
- Work with Finance/Accounts unit to ensure required measures are put in place to facilitate prompt payment to vendors for supply of materials.
- A first degree in Food Science & Technology, Catering or Food Engineering.
- A post graduate degree and relevant certifications in Hotel Administration/Management or any related degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience of which at least five (5) years must have been at a senior management level within a corporate catering/foods services division.
- Fluency in English is essential, with superior oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date