Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – Our client is a leading consumer products conglomerate with specialties in food products.
Due to restructuring and expansion, the business urgently requires a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Tomato Plant
- Direct all aspects of the factory operations, including supply chain management, manufacturing, warehousing, and quality control
- Drive all aspects of operations to ensure effective cost management, production, quality, and health and safety requirements
- Prepare an annual manufacturing plan and policy guidelines to drive the performance of key result areas on production activities and continuous implementation monitoring.
- Recruit and oversee a competent anf effective workforce
- Ensure that the plant and machinery are in good shape and well maintained continually.
- Understand technical aspects of complex manufacturing processes
- Meet production expectations and targets continually.
- Ensure that the factory is optimally run
- Perform other duties as may be necessary for optimal performance of the factory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Business Management
- Minimum of 10-15 years manufacturing experience, with not less than 5 years in a similar role
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of cost management metrics
- Excellent people management and negotiation skills
- Have a good practical knowledge of enterprise resource planning and delivery.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.