JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Field Engineer (Engineer on Bike)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Power and Energy
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Carry out fault finding and diagnosis to a range of diesel generator sets.
- Resolve electrical and mechanical engine problems.
- Replacing electrical and mechanical components.
- Carry out basic engine servicing.
- Carry out site testing.
- Be a part of the on-call rota.
- Customer liaison, update and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Good housekeeping of both customer sites and company vehicle.
- Adhere to company health & safety standards.
- SSCE / OND / Trade Test Certificate in the field.
- Must Know how to drive Bike.
- Must have 2 – 3 year(s) experience in Generator engineering.
- Must have strong technical & analytical knowledge.
- Must be a Male.
- Age: 25-37 years.
N60,000 and Negotiable (depending on experience)
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2022.