Golden Sugar Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, and a member of the FMN Group. The company operates one of the biggest Sugar Refineries in Nigeria, with a capacity to process 750,000 metric tons of Sugar per annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Mechanic / Technician
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performs hands on inspects, operates, and maintains the paralleling and main medium voltage switchgear systems, Eaton VCP-W, with local and remote monitor and metering capabilities, SCADA and PLC control systems, alarm response to ensure maximum system reliability
- Performs hands on inspects, and tests fuel receiving and distribution system including tanks, pumps, leak detection, fuel distribution and inventory, scheduling orders, and reporting
- Makes periodic hands on inspections of building’s machinery and equipment
- Reviews and approves recommendations concerning alterations and improvements to the power generation facility
- Responsible for data collection and power generation facility record keeping of various systems in operation according to prescribed schedules
- Coordinates environmental testing, required permitting and compliance activities with the Department of States designated representative
- Supervise, manage, and schedule multi-skilled level operations and maintenance team members, power generation operators, power generation mechanics and electrical switchgear and relay technicians and administrative/support personnel
- Completes performance evaluations, implements training programs, addresses grievances, and administer disciplinary actions as required to subordinate multi-national employees
- Maintains technical library and record-keeping which documents all procedures necessary to accomplish assigned responsibility
- Responsible for facility custodianship of work area, hand, power, and shop tools
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Eng qualifications with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.