Apply for latest Genesis Group Recruitment 2021 as Portal opens for the ongoing jobs / vacancies recruitment for Genesis Group jobs.
Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, and snack food manufacturing. We pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to asignificant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Genesis Group Recruitment 2021
1). Job Title: Accounting Officer/Internal Auditor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Inventory Management
- Check Goods Receive Vouchers (GRV) with items received for accuracy of cost, quantity and quality
- Monthly stock counting and valuation of closing inventory of finished goods, Work-in-progress etc
- Production of accurate and timely Financial reports (weekly, mid-month and end of month) with analysis/explanation.
- Generate Internal closing Stock report, transfers to Sub-outlets report,etc
- Produce Daily Sales Report, Daily cash lodgement, etc
- Monitors Inventory from Stores to various internal units for accuracy
- BSc / HND Accounting , Banking and Finance, Business Administrationor Economics
- 2-3 years experience ( Experienced in fast food business will be an added advantage)
- Must be resident in Portharcourt
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2021
- Guinness Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021 (U.S. Mission Job Portal) | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (Diploma, Degree)
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
Application Deadline: 12th January, 2021
2). Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop policy and manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- At least 5 years work experience.
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- CIPM Certification
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy at:
Plot 198 / 199 Rumuogba Estate, Along Aba Road,
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.