The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Risk and Quality Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Ref No: R1417
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment Type: Full time
Main Purpose of Job
- Build an appropriate risk culture at MSH by leading, designing, developing, and implementing global risk management policies and procedures to identify, control, and mitigate risk to the organization.
Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management (65%):
- Develop company-wide risk management strategies in conjunction with senior leadership.
- Design and implement policies, procedures, and tools to track, minimize and control risks.
- Manage a system for tracking risks to include regular reporting to leadership team, managers, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate current risk strategies in order to identify potential weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Work with project managers to help assess and gauge the risks attached to business projects at all levels, to measure their feasibility.
- Develop communications and provide training across MSH to create and improve a working culture of risk-awareness and avoidance.
- In collaboration with the Administrative Manager, ensure that the corporate liability insurance is managed appropriately.
- Maintain, update and disseminate MSH’s Quarterly Compliance Certification and provide quarterly reports to the leadership team and program delivery business unit regarding the Quarterly Compliance Certification results.
- Manage the annual risk assessment process for MSH programs and MSH Home Office Business Units and disseminate results organization-wide.
- Coordinate with internal audit to conduct testing of internal controls on systems and processes as needed.
- Provide guidance on emerging risk and compliance concerns that may affect MSH globally, such as GDPR, and other data privacy laws, and propose solutions.
Quality Management (35%):
- Conduct management meetings with business process owners and leadership team to review key process of the Quality Management System and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide feedback to the leadership team on the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Plan and arrange internal audits of the QMS to ensure process plans are maintained and up to date.
- Distribute internal audit reports and track open issues through successful completion.
- Communicate with the ISO certification body and other external parties for audits, reports, and corrective action correspondence.
- Promote awareness of the quality management system to all employees
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree.
- CRMP preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience designing and managing fraud and risk mitigation programs, particularly in the international development assistance area.
- Experience with advancing engagement and change management, developing communications and training, leading implementations.
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level analytical skills.
- Problem-solving and solutions-oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to navigate various stakeholders within the organization
- Ability to work across all levels in the organization while building trusting and collaborative relationships.
- Travel requirements: 10 – 25%
- Keyboard use, Pulling drawers, Lifting papers <10lbs.
Application Closing Date