Oasis Africa Consulting – Our Client is an indigenous oil and gas and logistics business offering Engineering and logistics services to major IOC’s and Drilling projects across Nigeria, has offices in Lagos and portharcourt.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Graduate Account Officer
- Location: Lekki
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with a senior accountant or controller to assist with accounting tasks.
- Input income or expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Pay bills, create invoices for the company’s clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system. They are also responsible for administering payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Ensure Data accuracy by checking entries for accuracy and making the necessary corrections if they spot anything that’s wrong before filing the documents in the corresponding place.
- Presenting financial information to colleagues and clients when necessary.
- Review and summarize client reports and have the opportunity to liaise with other departments at such meetings.
- Assist with tasks and administrative duties which include helping with asset inventory, cost accounting, or payroll tasks.
- BSc. or equivalent in finance, business administration, or economics.
- ICAN/ACCA certification will be an added advantage.
- Pay is competitive according to industry standard
Deadline: Not Stated