The University of Delta Agbor was established by virtue of the University of Delta (Establishment) Law 2021 with a Vision to be an Institution of Excellence geared towards producing competent graduates capable of meeting the challenges of National development. Our Mission is to produce well motivated, skillful graduates that are capable of exhibiting appreciable expertise in proffering solutions for the workplace of tomorrow.
In fulfillment of the mission and vision, we invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Assistant
Location: Agbor, Delta
Faculty: Environmental Sciences
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the Departments below:
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- A Good Honors Degree not below Second Class Honors (Upper Division).
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae (which will contain all Academic Qualifications) in Seven (7) copies. The Curriculum Vitae should contain the following:
- Full Names
- Present Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Teaching and Research experiences as well as Publications and Technical Reports properly cited.
- Names and Reports of Three (3) Referees must be provided.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Office of the Registrar,
University of Delta, Agbor,
- Applications should be submitted at the temporary office of the Registrar, Last Floor, ICT Building, University of Delta, Agbor.
- Only shortlisted applicants would be acknowledged.
- Candidates who have submitted applications hitherto, need not apply.