Compugeen is a premier value-added service company and technology solutions provider in Africa, Europe and North America with presence in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Dubai, United Kingdom, United State and Canada We are a fast-paced global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile,& point-of-sale payments and help them make payments seamlessly from their accounting system with robust bank reconciliation function.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues.
- This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- 0 – 3 years’ financial analysis and modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel