The Alex Ekwueme University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki is a frontline tertiary health institution dedicated to the delivery of efficient, effective, and qualitative services comparable with internationally acceptable best practices.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Radiography Intern
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Interested candidates must possess a recognized Degree or equivalent in the area of specialization from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad and must have provisional registration with the Council.
Application Closing Date
11:59pm on Sunday, 21st November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on new application to create an account which would be used throughout the application process.
- Check your email inbox or spam for an activation link and activate your account before you can login
- Proceed to login which will automatically redirected to the application portal page
- Follow the application menu in the order the appear on the side menu i.e step1, step2, etc NB: This Registration menu will only appear after successful login to portal
- During the application you can Login/Logout and continue the application till the deadline elapse. Please Do Not use the Final Submission Button until Application is Completed and all relevant Document submitted.
- At the expiration of the deadline, Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with their printed acknowledgement registration slips, originals of their credentials. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present any of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview:
- National identity Card
- Drivers License
- Permanent Voters Card
- International Passport
- Please come along with your printed examination/acknowledgement slip on the day of the examination.
- Please note that applicants with double applications will be disqualified.