Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Intern – Sales Analyst
Ref No: 22041078
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- As a Trade Marketing intern, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing all sales, brand and promotions related information on a day-to-day basis.
- You will collect and report sales of the Field Sales Team and track their weekly, monthly and quarterly performances.
- Your contribution will help track sales and its team performances for business decisions and team rewards. Summarily, you will require analytical skills in your day-to-day to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- You will also have administrative duties coordinating Trade Marketing activations.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited to the following:
- Collect, analyze, interpret and present data for plans and decision making.
- Implementation, execution and tracking of Trade Marketing activities, promotions, incentive program for effectiveness and optimal results. This includes vendor engagement, deployment of materials, weekly reporting, etc.
- Periodic gathering of Market / Consumer/ Competitor Intelligence, report and analyze insights gathered.
- Brand, SKU and regional performance tracking and reporting.
- Weekly collection secondary sales data from the Sales Team, analyzing and reporting.
- Procuring and Management of POS materials and merchandise.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 0–1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date