SaroAfrica International Limited – We are a group driven by excellence. At Saroafrica International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning. The group was born out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinationals due to unfavourable economic environment in the early 90s. With 3 decades of experience, we have grown into a strong force in the agricultural and FMCG industry, with business operations spanning local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are currently in search of fresh and young graduates to join our team.
The candidates we want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical-minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial Relations.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2021.
- Only candidates from these states of origin are required to apply for this position: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers, Edo, Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, and Osun.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2021.