At HR Aid, we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Sales Hunter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
- To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling.
- To achieve a minimum number of customer audits per week to ensure an effectively managed customer base
- Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to customers
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- B.Sc Degree in any of the Commercial / Social Science.
- 1 – 2 years work experience in a tech firm is not necessary but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.