Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Business Development Lead
- The position will coordinate specific proposals often managing and directing the Commercial and Business Development activities within the entire Oilserv Group.
- S/he will contribute to longer-term market research and trends analysis, create new businesses as well as support development of the Group’s business strategies.
- Develop new and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Seek customers in company target markets through research and direct contact with potential customers.
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet Group’s business plans and growth strategies
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through “Closing the Deal”
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our client’s standards and correct in content and format
- Solicit customer feedback through the project proposal and execution phases
- Maintain customer/potential customer contact lists
- Collaborate with company management through BD Leads to prepare and implement the Group’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
- Spearhead the sales process from the prospect stage to closing the sale
- Coordinate requirement gathering and proposal development. Contribute to contract development
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives including marketing communication
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and a minimum 10 years of experience with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Business Development in Oil & Gas and EPCIC sector
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- The candidate should be familiar of FEED to EPCIC Implementation.
- Must be familiar with mid to large size Petrochemical or Industrial plant project sales.
- Familiar with Petrochemical-based projects and should be technically sound with engineering terminology and plant equipment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of all Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
Application Closing Date
17th November 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.