Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Chief Operating Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline / a Master’s Degree in any business-related discipline.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of senior management experience in the financial/investment services sector.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, sales, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Strong understanding of asset management, equity and foreign exchange processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrable experience in cost management and contract negotiation.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Must be a member of a professional body like CIBN, ACCA, ICAN, IOD, NIM, etc.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.