George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a leading Oil & Gas company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Finance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Oil & Gas Service
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the head office
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures
- Supervision of collection process
- Responsible for Budget and plans realization, update and follow ups
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors
- Responsible for all admin projects for the Group in Nigeria
- Contact review & assistance to Commercial Dept.
- Any other tasks assigned by MD, Board or HO functional team
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must have a B.Sc. or its equivalent as educational qualification
- 15-16 years’ experience in Oil & Gas as Finance Manager
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Master’s is an added advantage
- Must be a Male
- Should have or be pursuing other accounting certifications
- Should have some understanding of finance and be able to provide some advisory as regards the company’s finances
- Should be able to prepare accounts and tax returns
- Should be able to ensure financial records comply with laws and regulations
- Must reside in Port Harcourt or open to relocation (No accommodation)
- Age between 37 – 45 years
N800,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Group Finance Manager” as the subject of the email.