Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Prepare invoices and Pos for clients
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controller and financial analysts
Qualification and Experience
- Must be a graduate of Accountancy with minimum experience of 5 years in Management accounting in Advertising or Marketing industries.
- Candidates with professional accounting qualifications. i.e ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA is preferred.
- Must be able to use Accounting Package (SAP) and Microsoft applications like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and so on.
- Proven experience as a CFO, Finance Officer.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
N300,000 – 350,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.