Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Supply Chain Management
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy to create significant value, ensure quality and deliver continuous cost efficiencies.
- Lead all Supply Chain Management activities for the Group in line with established policies
- Lead the project deployed SCM teams in delivering outstanding performance Identify new low-cost procurement and contracting opportunities, vendors identification; manage, monitor and report cost reduction achievements and deliver significant improvement
- Deploy and use the Group’s procurement/sourcing process and negotiate effective procurement of raw materials, equipment, supplies, and services to maximize cost efficiencies and quality.
- Establish proper hedging positions to insulate the business unit from any external disruptions to supply during the life of the project.
- Prepare and review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for price, and acceptability of items to job specifications as per project requirement.
- Lead the deployed SCM team to minimize project procurement/contracting costs without compromising quality or reliability of supply/service.
- Identify, evaluate, and capitalize on opportunities to reduce procurement/contracting costs by improving the project’s buying patterns and supply channels thereby affecting the organization’s bottom-line.
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with third party suppliers to ensure quality
- Develop materials management function to ensure optimal stocking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in purchasing, materials management or indirect category management.
- 5 years’ experience in construction with senior level responsibility, four years of expertise in strategic category sourcing.
- Familiarity with SAP and GEP SMART.
Application Closing Date
31st October 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.