Apply for the latest GTBank Recruitment 2021 Jobs Vacancies as Guaranty Trust Bank GTB portal opens for ongoing GTB jobs recruitment & career.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
GTB Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Talent and Performance Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Senior Analyst Talent & performance management manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed in alignment with ongoing strategic objectives.
- This position will also conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for Guaranty Trust Holding Company, as well as maintaining effective programs for top talent identification, retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (SSCE, Diploma, Degree) N15.8m yearly
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Zenith Insurance Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree – any field)
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Create programs for top talent and high potential employees that see to their identification, performance management, learning and development, career-pathing, and mobility.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Participate in organizational strategic planning for PM and QI policy development.
- Research and assist in the development of training and development programs.
- Serve as a business partner with BU hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance, and performance evaluation instruments.
- Conduct presentations and training.
- Recruit full-time, contractual, and intern personnel. Manage full life-cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Complete hiring process within defined metrics to minimize overall time-to-start.
- Work closely with the BU HR Heads to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of broad HR experience, with at least 3 of which must be as a specialist focusing on Talent management and/or Performance management and Learning and Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Social Sciences.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics, and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Professional certification in Human Capital from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), the UK
- Experience in financial services or management consultancy, a plus.
Required Skills And Abilities:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
Application Closing Date
Portal / How to Apply for GTBank Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online