Founded in 1980, GUO Transport Company Ltd. is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet. The company has become an icon in the transportation industry, providing safe, enjoyable and affordable travel to millions of passengers annually. While GUO transport Co. is well known for its regularly scheduled passenger service, the company also provides a number of other services for its customers such as value-priced same-day and early-next-day haulage and package delivery to numerous destinations in Nigeria.
GUO Transport Company Vacancies Recruitment
1). Job Title: HR Assistant
Locations: Coker, Orile, Lagos
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Payroll and pension administration.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Maintain employee records.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Participate in HR projects.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- 2-3 years HR Officer experience.
- A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- HR certification.
- Knowledge of HRMS
- A good understanding of HR processes and policies.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age
- Reside around Orile, Festac, Oshodi, Costain, Surulere, Ikeja and its environs
2). Job Title: Executive Secretary
Locations: Coker and Orile, Lagos
- We are looking to hire a secretary with at least 3 years experience in secretarial duties living within the Coker / Festac / Mile 2 / Surulere area of Lagos.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- Make travel arrangements
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Proven work experience as a secretary.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2020
Method of Application for GUO Transport Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Secretary” as the subject of the mail.