Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gyro Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our success hinges on the continued satisfaction of our clients through excellent service delivery. In every stage of our project, we will always assemble the right workforce with the right skills to carry out assigned jobs whilst upholding safety procedures.
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
- So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures to operations
- Assisting in the planning of operations and preparation of Gyro tools and equipment.
- Maintaining job records and completing necessary paperwork.
- Delivering of Whipstock/Orientation & Single Shots, Drop, Real-Time Multi-Shot and Memory Gyro operations ensuring excellent Service quality.
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations supervising crew
- Able to ensure excellent communication between the wellsite and base support team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Have at least 7 years of relevant industry experience in Gyro Services operations and modes
- Basic survey principles
- Ability to run DMS Gyroflex tool
- Great communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office and other productivity tools.
- Strong Numerical and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.