Apply for ongoing jobs Recruitment 2020 at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited as Official portal opens for Latest Halliburton vacancies recruitment.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Job Title: Technical Sales Consultant I
Requisition Number: 89148
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description / Requirements
- Under direct supervision, a Technical Sales Consultant I provides technical support to sales representatives in a geographic area to assist sales efforts.
- He/she is responsible for providing thought leadership as it pertains to the technical aspects of proposed software/services solutions for each individual customer.
- Analyze the customer environment, discover and diagnose a system or business problem.
- Create and conduct product & solution presentations to customers.
- Work with the customer and internal teams to create detailed workflow solutions.
- Provide solution recommendations to customers via whiteboard presentations, conference calls, live product demonstrations and webinars.
- Develop relationships with customers and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of possible solutions.
- Functions as a liaison between the customer and the product development team to help drive product innovation and quality.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation via personal contributions.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering, geoscience, computer science or similar discipline.
- This position is considered entry technical sales in the application of product, equipment and solutions for an assigned PSL.
- Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Science discipline (discipline may vary by domain) and a minimum 1-3 years of progressive experience in the energy software industry.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Halliburton Energy Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online