Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Apply for the Latest Jobs vacancies Hazon Holdings Recruitment for Diploma, ND, BSc/BA and Masters degree holders.
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Hazon Holdings Recruitment 2020
Hazon Holdings Jobs:
1). Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Warehousing
- Warehouse Officer (WHO) is in charge of inventory in a warehouse or similar space. He/she works as a warehouse worker to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- He/she create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
- The Warehouse Officer is focused on time, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves. They make sure the equipment is regularly serviced and help train new employees.
- Depending on the job, warehouse officer may have similar duties to a scheduler or logistician. They also oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- But not limited to the above, will perform other related duties as requires.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience
- OND or any other professional certificates.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that reside in Dopemu and its environs will be considered.
2). Job Title: Strategic Business Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- The Strategic Business Executive (PA) will be the principal executive and administrative support person for the GCEO thereby performing a vitally important role.
- He will have a sincere interest in the continuous improvement of the performance of the company, possess excellent administrative and relational skills, value attention to detail, and be able to handle a variety of activities and tasks.
Correspondence and Document:
- Prepare and preview hard copy and electronic mails on behalf of the CEO; provide accuracy checks on basic data and documents requiring the CEO signature.
- Sort and distribute the CEO mails and memos.
- Prepare and arrange the collation & biding of documents for presentations as directed.
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed for ease of reference and efficient retrieval.
- Be friendly and personable while managing heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings.
- Handle social media platforms of the GCEO by projecting the brand of the organisation in a positive limelight.
- Pro-actively coordinate, monitor and manage CEO’s personal appointments and diary
- Take and distribute Minutes of Meetings when required.
- Answer telephone calls directed to the CEO Office and take messages
- Answer all enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Provide support to the officers responsible regarding the organization and coordination of internal/external meetings or events
- Work continuously to promote the culture of excellent customer service in supporting the Chief Executive Officer achievement of desired objectives
- Courtesy in dealing with internal staff, external customers and vendors
- Operate efficiently at lowest cost; staying within approved budgets, establish appropriate reporting and control procedures
Decision Making/Problem Solving:
- Quick understanding of most relevant problems and the ability to proffer timely, practical decisions
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation during MPR, Financial Planning etc.
- Ensure efficient use and management of the Reception & Reception Corner and Conference Room
- Proactive management of the CEO personal itinerary (meals & refreshments, personal visitors, family / friends birthday & other celebration notifications, reminders and co-ordination of family events, etc.)
- Efficient running of the CEO Office; overseeing its cleanliness, orderliness and ensuring there is always a sufficient supply of office supplies and stationery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field with at least 2-5 years of proven experience providing executive support in a structured organization.
- Membership of ICSAN, CIA is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Senior Management Team and external partners
- Understanding business functions and metrics within the Organization
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- High level of personal effectiveness
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A professional and confident manner
- Committed and professional in attitude
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Ability to treat others with respect
- Upholding quality and continuous improvement
- Good working knowledge of the uses and applications of MS Office suite; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc. in the preparation of high-quality documents on behalf of the CEO.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send a PDF format of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
3). Job Title: Group Business Development Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Status: Full time
- The Group Head Business Development is responsible for driving awareness and revenue growth across the various companies: Marketing and Innovation, Logistics, Retail and Distribution, Software Solution
- Develop new business strategies and revenue streams for the company.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendation to prospective clients of the various solutions that we offer to their business challenges.
- Establish and manage sales executives; set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets;
- Proactively lead the research, to identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients and contacts.
- Ensuring companies growth objectives are attained, articulate new business development opportunities and identifying, building and managing relationships with existing partners / clients attempt to increase their current spend in line with corporate goals.
- Plan, oversee, Identify, evaluate and develop new business and markets opportunities, initiatives and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Responsible for developing business with key clients across different sectors with significant potential to become a major contributor to the growth and profitability of the various companies.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business and communicating such strategies to management
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for company.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Constantly reviewing and advancing the company’s value proposition as it relates to solving customer bottleneck and process improvement issues.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering; MBA preferred
- Relevant Professional Certifications
- 5 years minimum of proven sales and marketing experience, with strong account management, project management and relationship management, business consultation experience from across the following vertical or functions: Technology, Software Solution, Merchant acquiring.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Digital mindset and adaptive leadership
- Strong account management and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation, account management and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional (e.g. product, sales, strategy, marketing) and cross-regional teams
- Deal negotiation, structuring, execution is an advantage
- Knowledge of the card and payments business
- Strategic thinking combined with good business acumen
- Positive and result orientated team player
- Self-starter with a commitment to learn and a sense of curiosity
- Ability to navigate and work in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable with technology
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria should apply.