9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Brand & Creative Services
Job ID: IRC4857
- Build a stronger, vibrant brand and improve the brand health KPIs
- Develop and ensure implementation of the company’s marketing communication strategy for various segments.
- Lead and direct internal creative development that align with overall brand positioning
- Ensure EMTS’s brand visibility via appropriate communication channels e.g., digital, print, OOH and electronic media.
- Provide strategy articulation of EMTS’s marketing communication strategy including strategic direction, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Lead and direct internal creative services team to deliver on articulated brand positioning
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement, and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies.
- Coordinate and manage all activities of the marketing communication function and ensure compliance with defined policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Execute marketing communication plans for promotions, events/sponsorship, and other marketing activities/initiatives as well as other business communication requirement.
- Coordinate and manage all marketing/brand related communications (graphic and print materials) originating from the organization and ensure quality and consistency with the preferred brand guidelines, CI and established specifications/standards.
- Ensure all marketing communications address specific information needs of target customers as well as provide clarity on products and service offerings.
- Provide input to all marketing communication contracts with vendors/media agencies as required and monitor their activities to ensure adherence with service level agreements.
- Ensure constant accessibility to accurate product information by relevant users (existing/ prospective customers).
- Ensure consistency of EMTS’s brand identity with its international operations and ensure that all enhancements/modifications to the brand policy are effected as required.
- Implement the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Marketing Communication
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director, Marketing Communication.
- First Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or any relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising or relevant post graduate programme is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with at least 5 years in an advertising agency (or agencies), in addition to a minimum of 3 years in the telecoms industry.
- Previous experience in brand development/marketing communications / digital marketing management.
- Adverting industry knowledge
- Integrated Marketing Communications Management
- Brand management experience
- Creative process management
- Electronic, Digital, OOH and print production management Skills
- Strategic thinking
- Creative capabilities
- Results Orientation
- Project management
- Leadership & People Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness Behaviour
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online