HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Department: Office of the CEO
- We are looking to hire a visionary Head of business to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure a superb customer experience.
- The ideal candidate will optimize our company’s operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and manage marketing initiatives.
- The functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Work together with business development Executives and other key stakeholders to compile the budget.
- Spearhead strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Control company costs and introduce tactical initiatives to address credit losses.
- Monitor invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Drive the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Assess and implementimproved processes and new technologies, and collaborate with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
- Develop and establish operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraise and evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and report these results to the CEO
- Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with regulatory laws governing business operations.
- Overseeing marketing/business development initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff capacity growth.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any numerate course.
- MBA preferred, but not mandatory.
- 8 – 10 years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s business development, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.