Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial services firm providing Business Advisory, Investment Management, Investment Banking and Foreign Exchange Services to clients. Its components are licensed by the CBN and SEC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting, maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Develop customized products and targeted sales strategies.
- Continuously monitor developments in the macro-economic environment and in the industry with a view to taking advantage of the emerging opportunities and minimize the potential risk s to the business.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and strategy to secure new business, retain existing clients, and grow the accounts.
- Attract and onboard new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process of the business
- Identify, and harness synergies between the company and other members of the group.
- Create informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
To perform this role, the individual must be Persuasive and goal-oriented, as well as:
- Possess a Master’s Degree.
- Must currently be working in a similar capacity preferably in an Asset Management or Stockbroking firm
- Be experienced in business ideation, formation, and expansion.
- Have minimum of 10 years post tertiary work experience, at least 5 years in strategic leadership role – making decisions that enhanced the long-term success of an entity while maintaining short-term stability.
- Hold professional qualifications or master’s degree in business related field.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.