Blu Atlantic Hotel, is a luxurious 50 rooms hotel with beautiful architectural masterpiece and finest serenity and ambience. This hotel edifice is built with state of the art facilities and quality and modern infrastructure to compete with current technological trends. Blu Atlantic Hotel is one of the leading hotels in the heart of Lekki with best service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process
- Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer
- Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels
- Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
- Being responsible for health and safety
- Being responsible for food hygiene practices
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Culinary Science or a related certificate
- 5 – 15 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Head Chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.