9Mobile is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Sales
Job ID: IRC4335
- Lead the acquisition and maintenance of Corporate and SME customers in northern region and FCT (Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Niger, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi, Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa, Zamfara, Nasarawa, Plateau, Gombe, Taraba, Katsina) and ensure the delivery of quality customer services across all direct and indirect sales channels.
- This individual will work cross functionally to bring to market developed business segments (Corporate, SME, Solutions) value propositions.
- Ensures maximum market penetration, growth and profitability through effective implementation of Enterprise Segment strategies within the highlighted region
- Coordinate the acquisition and maintenance of Corporate and SME customers in the region and ensure the delivery of quality customer services across the region.
- Provides leadership and guidelines to team members and managers subordinates performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Ensures periodic review and update of 9Mobile’s Enterprise Segment demographic profiles
- Proposes market research areas within the region aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country’s high-end market.
- Proposes market research areas within the region aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country’s high-end market
- Proposes new product initiatives as well as options for convergence aimed at penetrating the business market segment of the region
- Oversees and makes recommendations on the design of a customer lifecycle extension plan for 9Mobile Nigeria’s business market segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations on the development of viable market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks for 9Mobile Nigeria’s business market segment within the region
- Ensures synergy across functional areas through effective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares / compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Enterprise Segment
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Director, Enterprise Segment.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline
- Post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Expert knowledge of region’s competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Nine (9) to Twelve (12) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory role within the telecommunications industry.
Deadline: Not Stated