United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Experience Design and Innovation
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are currently sourcing for a Talented and experienced individual to drive customer experience as Head, Experience Design & Innovation.
- Develop and deploy systematic actioning on customer experience insights by cross-functional representatives, to prevent recurrence of issues and to create new mutual value associated with key drivers of customer lifetime value.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide oversight into the various CX improvement initiatives and provide guidance and prioritization through the platform of the governance structure.
- Provide oversight to ensure cross-functional teams work together and share responsibilities for improvement.
- Monitor progress of the initiatives towards meeting business objectives and desired outcomes based on agreed preventive and corrective actions to be taken.
- Provision of regular updates on Process Change.
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations.
- Development and delivery of a comprehensive CX Improvement Programme, which could include customer service, infrastructure and process change.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ work experience
- Insight orientated understanding of complex data trends and using these to inform CX improvement & innovation.
- Digital savviness
- Experienced in Design Thinking and design
- Project management
- Lean Six Sigma qualification will be an added advantage.
- Change management experience gained within a large / complex operational business environment.
- Product Knowledge and Experience.
- Deep understanding of Customer Experience and the emerging trends, strategies and capabilities across all channels.
- Ability to optimize or redesign process flows to meet project requirements.
- Talent to communicate – both verbal and written – with technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Outstanding customer and people relationship skills
- Good use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Result and action-oriented
- Action driven focused on making all Customer Team initiatives practical for the front-line and driving these to successful conclusions
- Innovative thinking
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Team leader with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] with the role as the subject matter.