Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance Operations
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Ensure that the Cost Allocation methodologies are consistently applied and costs are collated accurately for each cost centre
- Review processed invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Handle the month end accruals and amortisations
- Ensure all cost commitments advised are accrued for
- Allocate Properties cost in compliance with the policy
- Ensure notional rent is correctly captured.
- Process vendor invoices through E-procurement
- Process Staff claims through T&E and Business Travel Allowance
- Ensure prompt payment of approved insurance premiums, invoices, statutory fees/taxes, etc
- Process all Foreign Exchange (including Recharges) payments
- Process staff salary and payroll deductions
- Raise and Process Journals to clear outstanding entries on all PSGL Accounts
- Ensure Finance Operations documents are kept in a secured environment
- Ensure retrieval is made easy
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by FC or the CFO
- Fraud / error free environment
- Efficient payments & postings processes
- Minimal level of queries by businesses
- Timeliness in clearing suspense accounts
- Timeliness in responding to Hub issues
- Timely rendition of KCSAs
- Ensure adherence to all Processes, Policies and Procedures.
- Accounts Processing Officer –Hub
- HR – staff payments
- PROPERTIES & Project Teams
- Business Partners
- Finance IS officer
- System Specs – payroll
- Local tax authorities and consultants
Our Ideal Candidate
- University Degree in Accounting with 4 years experience in a medium sized organisation. Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of PSGL and general high level of computer literacy and understanding of business computing environment
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy is required for processing data in various packages
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.