The Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) is the umbrella organisation for the engineering profession in Nigeria. It looks after the professional needs of all Engineers in their vide spectrum of specializations through structured initiatives in membership and other high professional standard and ethical practices.
We are recruiting competent, self-motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance Unit
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To undertake all functions relating to the management of the Secretariat’s books of accounts and finances and provide the National EXCO and Council with accurate and timely financial information and reports, as well as manage the Secretariat’s investment portfolio.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- A professional certificate such as ICAN, ANAN, ACA or ACCA is a prerequisite
- A Higher Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ post-graduation relevant experience
- Must have good knowledge of tax management, financial analysis, cost accounting and budgeting.
- Must be computer literate and specifically versed in QuickBooks Software.
- Must Possess leadership skill and high level of integrity.
- Must have held a comparable senior position in a relevant organization.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Credentials and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House – National Mosque Road,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Send via email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who satisfy the above requirements and have not served the Society as full-time Staff previously should send their applications
- Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.