A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited provides West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Fleet Maintenance
Job ID: 13021
- Manage Vehicle Assembly facilities, assuring a clean and safe work environment
- Coordinate, schedule and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventive, mechanical and electrical repairs of tractors, trucks and trailers.
- Prioritize and assign work to meet availability
- Deploy process documents & adherence to it as per ISO guidelines.
- Daily monitoring of customer complaints & drive network to achieve MTTR targets.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- BSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, M.B.A, professional Certification or any related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in a corporate organization.
- High level of technical & engineering skill.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, P & L Accounting with 5 years on the job experience
- Quality leadership and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in safety.
Application Closing Date