Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources, Admin and Procurement
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and provide strategic direction on people-related matters.
- Manage global talents and monitor implementation of Succession Plan.
- Develop and implement company-wide Global HR Programs to ensure global best practices within the organization.
- Seek to continuously develop Human Resources through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Experience working with Multi-National organization(s) mandatory.
- Knowledge of payroll is key.
- Must be able to be involved in HR operations.
- Strong profile with HR generalist back ground + idea of Bus partnering model.
- Good understanding of the entire HR value chain pillars.
- Ability to manage multiple entities (we are currently 8).
- Must possess capacity to manage multiple-stake holders.
- Union relations management is mandatory.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Country’s Labour Law and exposure to Global HR practices.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- HR generalist back ground + idea of Bus partnering model, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills, Knowledge of payroll, Negotiation Skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online