Hope PSBank – To bring financial and payment services closer to all by providing tailored financial services and solutions for them across different channels, irrespective of their economic or social status and location.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Head IT Support Officer
- Identify innovative technology solutions, explore how these could be integrated to support the implementation of the bank’ programmes and evaluate effectiveness.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology and provide updates to the organization on how innovations are being used across different sectors, and how these can be applied in in the bank to deliver cost-effective technology solutions.
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems.
- Lead a team of IT staff, network administrators, and systems administration etc.
- Represent the ICT function at the senior level and contribute to overall organizational strategy setting.
- Work with members of the executive and senior management teams bank-wide to oversee the management of change associated with implementing the ICT strategy.
- Develop and oversee the budget for ICT.
- Develop and execute a strategy for engaging vendors and partners for the achievement of organizational objectives. This includes building and leveraging a network of technology leads.
- Facilitate communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization.
- Be responsible for the operational management of multiple information and communications systems and projects.
- Design, implement, and evaluate the systems that support end users in the productive use of ICT.
- Develop and implement user-training programs.
- Overall responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the core banking system.
- Develop and build internal capacity for the management and administration of the CBS and or systems in the bank.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Identifying & Designing training programs and workshops for IT staff.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with MD, Business support.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for core banking system and other relevant IT services within the organization.
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems and supervise agreed audits to verify the security of internal and external systems
- Egbin Power Plc Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- CBN Recruitment 2021 | Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment (24 Positions)
Deadline: Feb 27, 2021