9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Media & Go-To-Market
Job ID: IRC4873
- Develop and ensure implementation of the company’s media planning strategies consistent with brand marketing objectives across all segments
- Ensure effective visibility in media channels and consumer touch points for the corporate and product brands and efficient media buy
- Lead and develop go-to-market strategy and process for service or product launch
- Align with cross-functional team to ensure all route-to-market are explored and P&S launch operations run smoothly to reach the last mile.
- Develop an effective media planning and management strategy for all media channels
- Develop an effective route-to- market strategy for
- Provide input to the articulation of EMTS’s go to-market plus media planning and management strategies as well as its go-to-market strategies including policies, procedures and guidelines
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to product & services go-to-market as well as media strategy, planning, buying and management
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced team performance
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies.
- Coordinate all activities of the GTM and media planning and management unit and ensure compliance with defined policies, procedures and guidelines
- Coordinate the development of GTM and media strategies and plans in-line with brief from all user groups to deliver campaigns that meetuser requirements showing medium, timing, fighting pattern, weight and cost estimate
- Execute media plans for promotions, events/sponsorship and other marketing activities/ initiatives and evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns via GRP, CPT, Reach/Frequency, Audience rating etc
- Generate in-depth insights via clear and deep consumer needs understanding including customer validation, customer persona creation etc
- Provide input to all media planning and monitoring contracts with vendors/media agencies as required and monitor/manage them to ensure adherence with service level agreements
- Ensure GTM and media operations are in line with international best practice
- Interpret customer analysis and media research as well as other marketing data for usable insights and turn into measurable impact
- Recommend targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media strategies including possible barter arrangements
- Articulate and recommend customer relevant go-to-market vehicles suitable for specific product/service launch
- Source in-country market, regional and global insights/ideas for competitive benchmarking and decision-making
- Coordinate the development process for strategic media planning and buying across traditional (TV, Radio, Print, Outdoor) and non-traditional (Online, Mobile etc) media
- Implement unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across various departmental functions
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Manage assigned budgets and delivery timelines to deliver maximum benefit to the business
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Marketing Communication
- Manage and coordinate activities GTM & media to ensure timely and appropriate delivery of all briefed projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director Marketing Communication.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- An MBA or relevant postgraduate/ professional qualification
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years at managerial level.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Industry knowledge
- Media and Public Relations Planning and Management
- Campaign Management.
- Strategic thinking
- Results Orientation
- Leadership & People Management
- Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online