Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounting
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder would be responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting, treasury, tax department (6 operational and 3 dormant companies).
- The job holder will manage a team of 20 staffs, he will enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Manage a team: Inform the team of the entity strategy/ evolutions and communicate on required alignments Set goals in terms of quality of service & costs control Assess the performance of the team Develop & maintain the competencies Organize recruitments
- Build & adapt process & organizations: Developing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures in line with Group standards Inform his/her management of any information relevant regarding our business activity or environment Identify issues raised during operations processing whatever in his scope
- In charge of accounts: General ledger Supplier Ledger Stock ledger Fixed asset ledger Month year-end process In charge of local financial statements In charge of transfer pricing
- In charge of Treasury: Ensure cashflow for ongoing operations Suggest innovative working capital solutions Liaise with banks
- In charge of Tax: Coordinates the overall responsibility for Tax functions
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 10 years in in account department
- At least 5 years’ experience as a manager
- ACA or equivalent
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good use of email
- Excellent communication.
- Financial Statements, Payroll, Business Software, Compliance, Treasury, Microsoft Office, Problem Solving, Bank Reconciliation
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online