APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Leads the finance function for the terminal through accountability of accounting, control & risk, planning and performance management, corporate governance
- Responsible that business events with a monetary impact are correctly and timely recorded & reported in the relevant systems
- Establishes strategies and initiatives that support the business strategy
- Responsible for ensuring the financial information is reliable, accurate and compliant with all legal requirements
- Responsible for a robust, risk-based internal control framework, enterprise risk management and fraud preventions
- Responsible for management of monetary assets/liabilities and capital structure
- Lead on functional initiatives (e.g. Blueprinting, offshoring, system changes), be innovative to drive them to success.
- Ensure uplifting of finance capabilities and processes, ensure effective and efficient finance function
- Marked contribution in the Management Team of the terminal and the ownership of the financial results of the terminal
- Complexity of environment depending on structure, business, geography and maturity of the market.
- Stakeholder management with functional finance in HQ, the region, board members, external stakeholders
- Inspire, manage, motivate, coach employees and foster interdepartmental communication and collaboration
- Responsible for business intelligence and analytics to support decision making
We are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting of Business Economics. Preferably Auditor/Accountant/Controller (ACCA, RA, CPA or likewise)
- From 15 years of experience with Financial Business Partnering or Controlling on Business unit or Group level. (10-15 years’ experience in finance management roles)
- Expert knowledge of setting of budgets, reporting, inventory control systems and accounting.
- Understanding of the container shipping industry and an ability to relate with shipping company and other associated industry managers.
- Strategic mindset, ability to drive strategic initiatives.
- Ability to provide leadership, present insights, advise, influence, and solve problems. Uses sound judgment and makes decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to build relevant networks in the local market
Deadline: 24th August, 2021.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the link below to apply: