Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Last Mile
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Head of Last Mile Delivery, you will be responsible for leading all downstream, delivery related operations across the country.
- Your performance would be measured on key parameters such as customer satisfaction, turnaround time, MIS reporting and last mile logistics costs.
- Leading last mile deliveries of all cities in the country
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Headcount and Infrastructure planning
- Mentoring Delivery Centre Managers
- Liaising with multiple teams, such as Finance & Customer Service, and HO for smooth operations
- Working as a part of project teams to plan and implement new initiatives at Delivery Centres
- Responsible for creating and executing a world-class delivery experience.
- Be the champion for customer focus for our teams across the organization
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 4 – 10 years work experience.
- Strong foundation in high volume operational setup; preferably in consumer businesses (eCommerce, FMCG, Logistics)
- Should have handled geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent management, communication and reporting skills
- Problem Solving and Handling stressful and complicated situations
- Leadership and Team Management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Talent.firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Last Mile” as the subject of the mail.