A newly established Air Travel company dully incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria to offer commercial air transportation services, wishes to recruit suitable professional to fill the position below.
Job Title: Head of Maintenance
- Minimum of Degree or its equivalent
- Holds a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s (AME) License with Airframe and Power plant ratings
- Minimum of 10 years of Commercial aircraft maintenance experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a supervisory or Managerial role and experience on EMB 145/170/190
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities
Application Closing Date
8th Novemver, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Applications as one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated with high confidentiality. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.