United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Processing
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Act as a leader to enhance team performance to the delight of customers through efficient transaction processing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all customer service (non-cash related) processing activities in the branch. These include Funds transfer, Clearing, Trops, LDU, etc.
- Ensure effective and timely service delivery to customers at all customer service unit.
- Ensure efficient TAT in line with service level agreements.
- Drive timely and error-free processing culture among team members.
- Ensure timely balancing and execution of end-of-day procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate collation of clearing cheques for presentation to ZPC.
- Ensure effective utilization of physical assets at the Customer Service Support Unit.
- Recommend Process Improvements as it relates to Customer Service Support in a bid to ensue service efficiency and cost minimization.
- Ensure timely reconciliation and proof of accounts
- Ensure no Incidence of losses due to Fraud, Regulatory infractions, and Processing errors occur.
- Serve as an effective backup for the BOM.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the BOM.
- We are looking to hire talented and experienced individuals with 3 years banking operations experience in a commercial bank for our branch in Lagos state.
- The ideal candidates must currently work in a commercial bank with minimum of 3 years in banking operation.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations.
- Good understanding of basic accounting.
- Conflict management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Banking operations.
- Excellent customer service capabilities.
- High level of integrity /Sense of Responsibility.
- Basic Accounting knowledge.
- Analytical skills/Problem-solving.
- Attention to details.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Fast and error free processing.
- Supervisory skills.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online