Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Manufacturing company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- Location: Lagos
- Industry: FMCG / Baking Industry
- Product Segment: Bakery Ingredients, Bread Improvers
- To facilitate FRT in the development of sales strategy/policy, processes, and procedure. To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To monitor various project progress, identify new project opportunities, and share the regular updates with FRT/ART.
Day to Day Management:
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To make a detailed profile of the customer and build a good customer relationship and intimacy at all the levels in the organization or as assigned by the Sales Head/Business Manager.
- To monitor the stock levels and product performance at the customers’ end on a day to day basis and report any variation in the results to the FBL technical team for immediate action.
Sales Growth Targets:
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To closely monitor the performance of the product and ensure customer satisfaction and get maximum share of the business over competition (if any).
- To develop good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare a plan/schedule of visits and how the intimacy will be achieved at various levels.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure the prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To prepare Sales projections for coming Financial year by customer wise, product wise, agree with the Sales Head/GM – Sales. This is done based on the market analysis, economic survey and exchange rate variations which would be considered at the time of making.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To make plans for the coming week in Customer Visit Itinerary, after the visits, make Key customer Visit reports.
- To make monthly update reports as per the requirements
- To prepare monthly forecast with a rolling sales cycle of 3 months
- Certification in the related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Experience in selling similar products to high-end bakeries or hotel bakeries.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria.
N375,000.00 – N500,000.00 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Sales Head_Fine Bakery” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates with relevant Sales Head experience in the FMCG Industry would be shortlisted.