Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Responsible for managing the sales team to ensure conversion of leads, quality client service, sales support, operational excellence and adherence to all company and product policies
- Lead the sales team to market all Company’s Capital products and services to potential clients by using promotional tools and mechanisms approved by Company’s Capital’s management.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly action plans and targets with regard to client mobilization for the sales team and ensuring targets are achieved.
- Maintain a good knowledge of his/her assigned market area and understanding of clients’ needs and competing products. Research and develop new business opportunities within assigned geographical zone. Assist in market research and impact studies upon request.
- Responsible for acquisition and management of savings accounts. He/She is also responsible for loan initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment. Explain to customers all the details of the disbursement and repayment process.
- Ensure customer receive the best service, maintain good relations with customer, and timely respond to the needs of existing customers.
- Ensure that each loan is disbursed in compliance with Company’s Capital lending procedures, policies and methodology at all stages of loan processing. Ensures appropriate savings accounts are opened for customers.
- Cultivate new business partnerships and deepen existing relationships to drive business and achieve sales objectives.
- Support business unit goals by continuous identification of process improvements and efficiencies that reduce costs and improves customer service level
- Continuous self-development and that of unit members through upgrading of skills, punctuality, personal effectiveness on assigned tasks.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events with regards to client mobilization.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification in Business related fields
- MBA or MSC is an addon
- Relevant certifications and affiliations are required
- 5 – 10 years’ work experience in a structured environment in finance, banking, insurance, and related sectors
- Relevant experience building, leading and developing Sales teams to achieve set business goals
- Demonstrated track record of meeting set targets and goals within set deadlines and timelines
- Knowledge of relationship management and partnership development for growth of new business.
- Knowledge of direct Sales and business development.
- Sound knowledge of financial products and services.
- Proven knowledge of managing and motivating a sales team to achieve business targets.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF)and sector-related acts and regulations
- Strong Stakeholder Management and ability to leverage relevant relationships
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Ability to take initiative and make informed decisions using good judgement
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of building a business team and achieving set targets
- Exceptional Partnership relationship management skills
- Ability to build a profitable business network across the bank’s products
- Sound business development acumen and must possess a positive CAN-DO attitude
- Ability to achieve set targets in line with organizational goals and objectives.
- A good team player and collaborator across multiple business functions to achieve results.
- Ability to develop long–term profitable relationships with clients.
- Ability to maintain existing business relationships for increased wallet share and profitability.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5 – 10 years’ work experience in a structured environment in finance, banking, insurance, and related sectors
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Good oral & written and presentation skills
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Developing and managing a highly efficient marketing team
- Big on details with the ability to think critically and analytically.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.