Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk & Assurance Operations
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Define the vision/target for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Continuity and Compliance, units and develop a roadmap to implement it.
- Design, maintain, enhance, and review risk models for physical and financial exposures. Test risk calculations evaluate model assumptions against fundamentals and communicate suggested modelling/valuation enhancements to achieve better valuation and risk quantification. Communicate effectively with Executives, Operations, and Finance teams on inputs and assumption.
- Provide critical thinking around risk reporting processes, quantification, and analysis
- Ensure the ERM Framework is effectively designed and timely updated, taking into account the risk profile of the group and industry good practice.
- Ensure that ERM is embedded across the group, working collaboratively with key stakeholders and business managers.
- Help design and implement a suitable Business Continuity Management (BCM) system for the group.
- Engage with Executives, Senior Management and their teams to ensure that the Business Continuity programs are being executed effectively to mitigate risk.
- Provide oversight for compliance with statutory requirements, tracking of compliance issues and their resolution.
- Ensure alignment of FMN practices with regulatory requirements.
- Manage third party inquiries by external stakeholders on compliance gaps.
- Scope and manage key strategic initiatives related to compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Advise on and establish practical mitigations and contingency plans to address out of tolerance strategic risks/adverse incidents.
- Identify, recruit, train and develop key managers in the Risk and Assurance Operations function.
- First Degree. Accounting, Sciences or Engineering
- MBA, Professional Qualification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified by the Business Continuity Institute (Added Advantage)
- 12 years’ cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be able to build and maintain resiliency in business
- Have analytical risk assessment skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online