Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Transportation and Logistics Industry within the public sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Marketing (Transportation and Logistics)
Job Type: Full time
- The Head, Sales & Marketing is responsible for leading a team of professionals who will be involved in the sales and marketing activities of the company.
- The Head, Sales & Marketing would track market developments, manage sales related projects, create strategies, set up sales plans, and maintain customer relations.
The general responsibilities of the Head, Sales & Marketing are as follows:
- Meet revenue and growth targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to management
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Development of the marketing, sales, and operational scheme and strategies for the company
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Implement and utilize analytical tools to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data, and measure results
- Source for potential partners
- Maintain a cordial relationship with existing partners and keep them abreast of new service offerings
- Build trust and foster relationships to increase the organization’s brand and value proposition.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or HND in Marketing or relevant fields
- M.Sc / MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years in a relevant industry
- Deep industry knowledge.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The job location is Abuja, Nigeria, kindly apply if you are willing to work in Abuja.
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters and CV) in one document and attach a single PDF file to the applicable link above.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Head Projects).
- All applicants are to provide e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses / telephone numbers.